Foxsuke Sprite + Indoor Map

My friend, Rhen (a.k.a. Devil Queen Rhentaa *w*) made me the Foxkeh sprite yesterday! XD
After I'm looking for someone to help me about that for a while.

I'm pretty excite about this. ( 'w')/

Anyway, the ABS haven't improve much, I haven't make the monster attack system yet TwT.

+ There're a lot of homework right now, so I've to finished them first. And I'll try to finish this in 1 and half month >_> <_<~

Here is the indoor map, with Foxkeh charset by Rhenta!!

The image “http://i29.tinypic.com/yzebd.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Comments are welcome! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous

April 28, 2008 at 5:10 AM

Hey Woratana, ^-^

the lightmap is nice and the room too! xD But the charaset is very cute! sorry for my really bad english!

Anonymous

May 6, 2008 at 10:11 AM

It's a nice map , but do you have anything else? Blah.

Progress bars? :)
Very cute game :D

Anonymous

May 11, 2008 at 8:18 AM

Also , btw , maybe you should put in some cosmic lighting effects?

Anonymous

November 27, 2008 at 8:24 AM

The tiles are nice and so is the lighting. I fail to see a fox charset though. I see a single fox sprite not a charset. when you make one though Im sure it will be awesome as the single sprite is pretty nice itself.