Systems and Map!! XD

The project now have 2 maps so far. 1 Exterior and 1 Interior map.

The system now is going pretty good, here is a example of systems in game:

  • Self-variables: use for event's HP and other thing~
  • Advance Mouse System: You can click on things in map and interact
  • Window Imagelist: Use image instead of text in window_command
  • Window Getitem: Show item and amount that you just get
Right now I haven't get into big system in game yet.
I planned about this game to be ABS, after I played one of my friend's ABS game that's really good.

However, this game will probably include puzzle stuffs if I've enough time to do. Just the scripting for game could be really time-consuming process, so I'm not sure if I'll have time. :p

Here is first map in this game:
View Raw Image"> The image “http://i26.tinypic.com/1ils3k.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

You will see the mouse cursor and Window Getitem that I mentioned above. I've to wait for Pineda (if he will sprite it :3) to help me sprite Foxsuke.~

Map light I'm using are from XP, just change image's size to fit in VX screen.

Before I finish today's journal, I will provide event command list that I use for 'Tone Tester'
I used it to get color in map match with map light's image and surrounding. It will make your map looks better, or at least

The image “http://i31.tinypic.com/msyiiv.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I hope this will be useful :)
View Raw Image">

1 comments:

Anonymous

April 19, 2008 at 1:11 PM

Foxsuke is so cute!
/thx for ur tip.
Waiting for playable version :D